Skip to main content

Chimpanzees




Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey,

Good work on the site, but a major flaw in your information! Something you should correct considering how many people will look at this page!

You may already have had this pointed out but Chimpanzees aren't monkeys...

They're apes...
Ingrid said…
Thank you very much for your appreciation, sometimes I am not precise in my opinions, I am not an expert i just like them! if you want, I could put your comment as a post, so that everyone could see it better, let me know if you mind or if you want to give me more information...
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Orangutan

What is your favorite ape?

The results of the pool were the following: 1. Orangutan 118 (42%) 2. Chimpanzee 98 (35%) 3. Gorila 30 (10%) Then we had the spider monkey, capuchin and baboon So....congratulations Orangutan!!!!